Guilt-Free Motherhood Guide: How to Stop Feeling Guilty and Start Feeling Glad You are an Imperfect Mother
The Guilt-Free Motherhood Guide is the first step to letting yourself off the hook.
Daily we are bombarded with images, advice, and social media posts about what it means to be a “good” mother. We are doing good to get the kids breakfast and off to school much less have them in perfectly matching outfits.
If you are getting it from all sides including:
- Your mom
- The media
- The latest magazine article
- Your pediatrician
- Your play group
It’s time to take a step back and breath….
In this ebook you will learn how to stop feeling guilty and start feeling glad you are in imperfect mother. Isn’t that worth the read?
Inside this guide you will read:
- The dishes (and household chores) can wait
- Establish and guard “Me” time
- Delegate, delegate, delegate
- Remember you are a woman first
- Embrace imbalance
- Only listen to moms of kids you truly like
- Don’t Feel Guilty If Being a Mom Stresses You Out
- How to Relax When You Only Have a Few Minutes of Peace and Quiet
- Make Sure You Disconnect to Stay Sane
- Scheduling Time for You to De-Stress
- Sneaking in Exercise When You Have Kids Onboard
- Teaching Your Kids to Be Good People
This guide also includes the Guilt-Free Motherhood Manifesto! You can print it out and put it up to help remind you that you are perfect just the way you are.
Download it today. You won’t regret it!
P.S. When you buy this book from this site you get a 15-minute Skype call with me to ask me anything!